In Singularity University’s first episode of ‘Experts On Air’, we focus on the development of powerful new technologies that enable the precise modification of the source code of life — DNA.
Join Dr. Tiffany Vora for an in-depth discussion on transformative breakthroughs in gene editing such as CRISPR/Cas9 and discover how they may bring exponential change to medicine, agriculture and space exploration. Register for this free 30-minute interactive broadcast to learn about the potential of gene editing for solving our Global Grand Challenges and positively impacting the world.
In this webcast, you will:
- Understand the details of how CRISPR/Cas9 works and what these powerful advances in digital biology could mean for the planet
- Identify current roadblocks threatening to hamper innovation
- Track exciting breakthroughs and ongoing progress
- Envision the benefits and confront the challenges that gene editing will bring to society in the near future
- Position yourself to explore the many applications of gene editing
Whether you’re an SU community member with a background in genetics, an entrepreneur interested in staying on top of scientific innovation — or you’re just curious about technological trends and how they can be harnessed to help humanity — this broadcast will provide you with an eye-opening view into the abundant future of digital biology.
About Dr. Tiffany Vora
Dr. Vora is an educator, writer, research scientist, and entrepreneur with a background in molecular, system, and computational biology, as well as genomics. She brings her diversity of experience to Singularity University as Principal Faculty in Medicine and Digital Biology.